How we use and protect your information on this website.
Caroline de Kerangal Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information in line with the General Data Protection Act 2018 GDPR.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company name
- Contact information including: email address, telephone number and home address.
( required for VAT invoices)
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send mail shots about new stock and invitations to forthcoming events.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps us analyse web traffic.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, which helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Your personal information
- You can unsubscribe from our website at any time.
- Caroline de Kerangal Ltd has never and will never share your details with any third parties.